Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mailbox with Attitude

Pin It
Well, my bloggie friends, May has been a real humdinger!  I can't believe it's almost over and I wish I could say I'm sad about it!  I wanted to pop in really quick to share with you another quick mailbox makeover I managed to accomplish the other day.  It's my mailbox with AttiTuDe!

BeNiceorLeaveMailbox

Remember the limey green shade I tortured hubby with back in April?  Well, the color certainly did not grow on me so I decided to take it down a few notches.  I decided to leave the pops of color up to small accents and flowers, like the topsy turvy pots we created.


I'll share more details with you a bit later, but between the wedding flowers and cake, doctor appointments, issues with baseball, field trips, school winding down... it's been so much to deal with.  Mentally {and physically} I'm exhausted and it shows.  I've fallen behind with almost everything.  I'd lose my brain if it weren't attached.

 I needed a break from drama, and the never ending demands for a little while so I locked myself in the house and decided I'd pull my new silhouette out of the box.  Now, I must say, I think I may need to get that rocket scientist degree in order to us this thing fully, but I was able to download a quirky little saying from the online store.  It pretty much summed up how I've been feeling plus that gray mailbox needed a little something.

Now if you know me by now, you know not to take it too seriously.  I love stuff like this because it gives me a giggle...  {even if the neighbors think I'm weird}

Photobucket

I love it!

Wonder what the mail man think?...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Quirky and cute! I'm so sorry you've had so much to deal with lately! Hang in there! *Hugs*

Andie Jaye said...

this is so fun and cute :) you used your silhouette? need to get it in gear with mine. i liked the green, but this is better!

Andie Jaye said...

this is so fun and cute :) you used your silhouette? need to get it in gear with mine. i liked the green, but this is better!

Rona Gregory said...

Hey there, love the mail box. As for May, I'm right there with you hun! Let's hope for a brighter, happier and less stressful June for all of us!

xx

Unknown said...

I love it! (I liked the green too!)

Hope June is more relaxed for yall!

I am so glad our baseball is winding down, only two games to go, and my concession stand duty is over!

xoxo, Paula

Liza said...

Best mailbox ever!

The Thriftiness Miss said...

This is too cute! New GFC follower :)

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

I absolutely love it! 'Making something similar for my desk at work!! ;-) Thanks for the great idea. -Marci

Kitty Deschanel said...

Thank you for linking up! I think you have a very smart rule here. Your post has been pinned :)

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Lol...that is super cute!

Unknown said...

Ha,ha!! That's really cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Jill @Two Yellow Birds Decor said...

That is so cute!!! Definitely made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing this too at Thursday's Temptation.
Jill

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I think it's fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks great - super cute too! I have this linked to my mailboxes post as well today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...