Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Love!

Pin It
My family asked me, "What do you want for Mother's Day Mom?"

I thought on this for a little while... certainly I could ramble off a list of material items that I would love to have.

The realization hit me... seems I've know it all along. 

I replied, " I have all that I could ever hope, dream about, wish upon a star for.  An extra smile would make my day.  A great big hug- so tight I can hardly breath would be amazing.  To look into those four little eyes... straight into the souls of the greatest gifts I have on this earth... simply priceless!"


Source: etsy.com via Kim on Pinterest

What do you want for Mother's Day?

The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck are the arms of your children!
                                                                                                                         {unknown}

Wishing you the most awesome, wonderful, spectacular Mother's Day EveR you could ever wish for!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice post and the quotes are so true...I shudder to think at the person I might have been without my kids to ground me, to humble me...xoxox

Andie Jaye said...

so true.... what do i want for Mother's Day? i already have it!

hope you have a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...