Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Awesome's Birthday!

Pin It
Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.
                                                                                                   Maureen Hawkins

Today is Awesome man's 11th Birthday.  He will always be my baby.  I look at the little man he is becoming and wonder where the time went.  Welcoming him into my arms,  caressing his silky delicate face with a feather light touch and kissing his fuzzy head... breathing in his sweet innocence... a baby's aroma sent directly from Heaven...  I remember as if it were just yesterday.

I am so enthralled with my children; all that they are and will be.

Austin is sweet, kind, and loving.  He is a gentle soul who puts his heart and soul into all he does. 
I couldn't be prouder of this little man.

Happy Birthday Awesome Austin!
I took a few moments this morning and made this printable of Austin and his Dad having a reflective moment after one of his baseball games.  I know not what they were discussing but It was a heartwarming moment from Mommy's perspective!

Childquotes-001


"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

2 comments:

Andie Jaye said...

this is so precious! i love that picture of him and his dad! pinning this because i have to find something to use that poem on!

Unknown said...

How sweet! I feel the same way about my 12 year old. I don't know where the time goes. It amazes me that he was ever small enough to fit in my arms. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...