Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tip Toe Thru Tuesday and Features

Pin It
hello lovelies!!  welcome to tip-toe thru tuesday co-hosted by myself and Andie from Crayon Freckles!  I so look forward to this time of the week to see everything you've all been up to!


earlier this week, i announced an amazing fundraiser organized by Crayon Freckles and ran by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to help fund school supplies for disadvantaged children, you can read the full details here.  the basics of it are that if you donate $10 to their Tools for Success fund, you get an amazing ebook as a thank you gift! it contains 50+ activities from over 40 bloggers.

AND, OMGosh, I'm so excited that  Tiaras & Bowties will have a new look for next week's party!  i'm so excited to share it with you!  Stop back tomorrow, I have lil' something for you too!

here are the toP 2 pOSts from 2 weeks ago plus one of mY faVEs. don't forget to check out Andie's fave over at Crayon Freckles. if you're featured, grab a fEAtuRed button from my button page!
One Fish Two Fish Printable from At Home with Ali
10 Aussie Activities from Happy Whimsical Hearts





PoST aNYtHiNG you've created (show me some etsy shops and giveaways!)

Feel free to share several posts

Link back to my page somewhere on your blog- follow along if you'd like!

Stay around and check out a few other links. wE aLL LovE fEEdBaCK!

.

2 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for hosting each week Kimberly! I know you are SO busy with family and your business.
I appreciate you allowing me to share on your blog.
Make it a wonderful day!!
Meegan

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my table!!! You made my day! Your blog looks great! I love it.

Hope you are having a great week so far. Thank you for another great party.

XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...