Sunday, August 26, 2012

Living Life on a Faux Boat

Pin It
My head has been spinning!

No, not from too much to do really, but from a nasty little inner ear disorder called Meneire's Disease which has been hitting me much of the summer...

Simply put... I feel like my body is falling back to the right and the room is spinning to the left.
or
that I am on a boat in the middle of the ocean...

I'm living on a Faux Boat!

floor actually feels like it moves up and down for me A LOT lately...

I've been known to play bumper cars with the walls lately...

It leaves me nauseous, uneasy, and very anxious as I never know when it will hit out of the blue like mini earthquakes upsetting my equilibrium.  

Seems my eyes and my ears don't want to play nicey nice together anymore!  I cannot move my head from side to side or move my body fast at all... it's scary business.

Why am I telling you this, you may ask?

Because, I am behind...

Seems looking at the computer screen and TV screen play tricks on my eyes telling my ears I am moving when I am not...

unanswered emails,
behind on visiting your lovely blog link ups at Tip Toe Thru Tuesday,
and linking with your parties too!

All I ask is for your patience...
I will catch up...
this will go away again... 
{I hope}
and Tiaras and Bowties will go on!




You can keep up with the T&B craziness by following along
GFC, Linky, FB, G+, Twitter and Pintrest too!
Like this post?  Feel free to Pin and gPlus away!

Linking with these Fantastic blogs Here!

2 comments:

Denna said...

That must be a pain. Especially with 2 kids and a hubby. Good luck with that and let us know how you are doing.

Unknown said...

Thanks Faux Fae! I can't repond to you via email, so hopefullly you will see it here! I appreciate your well wishes more than you could know!
xoxo
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...