Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Party is Back!

Pin It
I am so excited to bring the party back to Tiaras and Bowties!  Starting today, I am co-hosting this weekly linky with Andie from Crayon Freckles!  Anything you link here will also be visible over there!

2 hosts - 1 awesome linky party means double the exposure and creative ideas for all of us! 

here are the guidelines for linker-uppers:

*PoST aNYtHiNG you've created (show me some etsy shops and giveaways!)
*Feel free to share several posts
*Link back to my page somewhere on your blog
*Stay around and check out a few other links. wE aLL LovE fEEdBaCK!

Dont' forget to stop back next Tuesday for some Feature Love!

{I'd sure love it if you followed Tiaras and Bowties and Crayon Freckles... but it's not mandatory}

I'll be back with a button for ya in a bit, but for now a text link would be fabulous!

{post update 4/11 to add this beautiful button!  Help yourself and spread the word!}

tiptoethrutuesday
Now, C'mon and show us what ya got!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...