Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Feature & a Name Change!

Pin It
It's so gratifying to see your work featured on another blog - isn't it?

I am SOOO not a tooter of my own horn, but I am so excited to be featured again over at the fabulous Road Kill Rescue.  Becky, the owner of 3 inspiring blogs, loves to feature other blogger's work on her sites!  Road Kill Rescue, Knock Off Decor, and Infarrantly Creative are a few of my daily must reads!





Can't help feeling everytime, I'm featured somewhere...

It's kinda like winning an Emmy!

Crazy, Huh?

In other T&B news,  the name of my Etsy shop is changing to better reflect where I'm headed in the future!  Think Smink Art is changing to Kimberly Sminkey Designs.  I want to expand my business in so many ways beyond just cutsie children's painted items.  Those items will always be available because that's where my heart is grounded.  I'm just... broadening my horizens so to say!  'think smink' is fazing out my friends...

The Facebook Fan page name has already been changed.  Those of you who follow will see NO changes except the name {what's in a name anyway?}  You will see more behind the scenes action so to say... New items {FB firsts} and Sale codes will be announced there first - so if you're not in that loop - Join ME!  Feel free to grab the new button too!  If you are interested in Fee Button swapping with me, just leave me a comment below or shoot an email to
                                                kimberlysminkey {at} *yahoo {dot} com.


tiarasandbowties

Love ya all!

1 comment:

Andie Jaye said...

it's so fun to be featured, isn't it?

love the new changes you're making!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...