The winner of the Gingerbread Ornaments chosen by random is:
Suzanne from Why Cuz I Can!
Congratulations! I'll be shooting you an email very shortly Suzanne.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and everyone of you who took the time to link and/or leave a comment for the giveaway. You are all the reason why I love to blog. As my little blog grows I have each and every one of you to be grateful for!
Some most viewed highlight from the party in no particular order were,
Lori from Bleak 2 Unique's gorgeous lamp revamp! She is a new bloggie friend of ours and certainly has a knack for turning the ordinary into a true treasure! Thanks for linking up Lori!
Rhonda from Ramblings of a Southern Girl really awed us with her sparkling apple green Holiday mantle. I'm a sucker for shimmer, looks like we all are! Absolutely fabulous Rhonda!
Rhonda and Lori, feel free to snag a button to let everyone know you're Awesome & have been featured here on Tiaras and Bowties!
* Link a project or giveaway directly to your post, not just to the blog.
* Add my button or a text link to the post or somewhere on your blog.
* Visit and comment on at least one other link! Support one another, make a new friend, don't just link and run my friends...please!
* It is not a requirement that you follow the craziness here, but it sure would make my day. If you like what you see, follow along!
* Link up as much as you want! No limits... this is your chance to promote yourself. Brag a bit!