Friday, April 22, 2011

Adopt a Rooster!

Pin It
Mr. Rooster handpainted tea cart is now completed and up for Adoption.  You first met him a few days ago...here.  I love him so much but unfortunately I do not have the space to keep him in the kitchen!


So my loss can be your gain! 
 Thought I would put the offer here on the blog to give anyone who loves him first dibs before he goes on Zibbet!

If anyone is interested in giving this little guy a good home just leave a comment below or shoot me an email direct to me thinksminkbyTB@yahoo.com.  I respond at least once daily to comments and emails and can get you more details such as price, dimensions and shipping details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat pret hypothecaire aussi Rachat de credit sans justificatif

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...