Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Inspiration for the Future

Pin It
Inspiration comes from many places and things.  Lately, I've been a bit frazzled, a whole lotta impatiant, and a heaping mess of 'where is my life supposed to go?'  Sometimes I wonder if my dreams will ever come true, I have lots of them you know (smile) but my impatiance gets the best of me... then I look at my kids.

My inspiration, my hope comes from above in the faces of my children.  Especially Alexis, that child has a magical way of reaching the core of my soul.  As a mother, I would love to take all the credit for who my children are.  A main purpose of being a parent is to teach and guide your kids... they are who they are because of us right? ... but they teach us so much more.

BUT, what does this have to do with dreams for the future?



When I feel down, when I feel lost, when I feel dreamless... I look at this face.
Each day this little girl pulls herself out of bed and heads off to school in the big scary world, she faces great

ADVERSITY

She faces her fears with each new day.  She carries the burden of pain on a daily basis with merely a mention to it.  She is deep.  She is a Thinker.  My daughter has an incredible belief in mankind.  I wonder at times if I were in her shoes, would I be as kind as she manages to be everyday?  Her tears on a bad day rip my heart apart... as only she holds the key to a very deep locked cavern in my heart.  Her smiles, hugs, and laughter are purely heavenly.  Her fight is never ending.

I look at that face
and I am Inspired beyond my wildest dreams to be better than I was the day before.

Where does your inspiration to dream come from?


PlaCes I PaRTy! Do you have a link party on your blog and want some more company, drop me a line and I'll be over! Mondays: Make the Scene Monday @ Alderberry Hill Make it Monday @ Brassy Apple Craftomaniac Monday @ CraftOManiac The More the Merrier Monday @ DIY Home Sweet Home Weekend Warrior Monday @ Ask Anna Polly Want to Party Monday @ Polly Want a Crafter Tuesdays: Tip Toe Thru Tuesday @ Crayon Freckles A Diamond in the Stuff Tuesday To Do Party @ The Blackberry Vine Tell Me Tuesday @ Me and My Boys Tip Me Tuesday @ Tip Junkie Tuesday Time Out @ Reasons to Skip the Housework Show and Share @ Lil Pink Pocket Will Craft For... @ Trophy Wife Wednesdays: Your Whims Wednesday @ My Girlish Whims Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts Linkin' With Lil' Luna @ Lil' Luna Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party @ Mrs. Fox's Sweets Frog Blog Love @ Kissed by a Frog Create and Share @ The Trendy Treehouse Thursdays: Link it up Thursday @ These Peas Taste Funny Crafty Scrappy Happy Thursday @ Crafty Scrappy Happy Crazy Cute Thursday @ Between U & Me Thinga Majig Thursday @ Radcrafter Fridays: Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring Freestyle Fridays @ Happy Hour Projects Simply Creations Friday @ My Simple Home Life Feature Yourself Fridays @ Fingerprints on the Fridge Party Mindy Style @ Bacon Time with the Hungy Hypo Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home Saturdays: Saturday Spendour @ Meg and Mum's Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors Cherished Treasures @ Cherished Treasures Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane Shindig Saturday @ Kim's Kandy Kreations Weekend Showoff Party @ Ladybird Lane Sundays: Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table and Dreaming Not Baaad Sundays @ Lamb Around Monthly challenges or Other Link Ups!: Valentine's Day Decorating Challenge @ Foods Sri Lanka

5 comments:

Isa said...

Bless you!
Sometimes I forget how blessed I am.
Thank you for reminding me today!

Love
Isa

Suella said...

What a lovely and very important posting. It is so easy to overlook the things that really matter.

May you and yours continue to be blessed,
Suella

Emily said...

Okay I am now bawling my eyes out! She's such a beautiful girl! My kids are also my inspiration. Have a great day girl!

Andie Jaye said...

this is just beautiful! hope all is well. ((hugs))

Andie Jaye said...

what a blessing she is to so many people's lives. her attitude provides a definite lesson for when i'm feeling sorry for myself. she's an awesome girl... and i'm pretty sure that comes from having such an amazing mom!

**shared to my facebook and pinned**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...