Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hand Sanitizer for Teacher Gift

Pin It


The end of the school year is fast approaching and I haven't managed to get much done yet for our many wonderful teachers.  The teachers we've had this year deserve so very much. 

I wanted to share a very quick, very easy, very affordable way to show some thanks to those teachers. They are absolutely fabulous people.  I know, these are not exactly an idea that has not been done before...but this is my version!

The supply list for this one is quite simple!  Thank Goodness!
All you need are hand sanitizer bottles (removable labels work best).  You can even use the generic store brand for this one because you will remove all the brand labeling.  These were 99 cent bottles.
 
Stickers, Vinyl, Stencils, Paint...anything you can use to get a saying onto the label!  Color & saying of your choice... and some ribbon.  I used glittery pink stickers for mine.  All of our teachers this year are female.  Yeah!  'Cause you know I luv PINK and I luv luv luv anything BliNGy!

I chose 2 short sayings that would fit with the size stickers I chose.
For Austin's teacher..."Germ Juice".  He was NOT happy about the pink stickers so we comprised on the color of the ribbon.  After all, it's not for him!  Geez, boys...!

For Alexis' teacher ..."A Squirt Kills Dirt".  Wanted 'just' as squirt kills dirt, but it wouldn't fit.  Oh well, don't sweat the small stuff.

Unless you want to use some of the hand sanitizer... or take another shower...

Very simple as promised and each on cost me less than $2 to make!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish my little man a

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

  You are my gentle soul Austin James.  I am so very happy that God chose me to be your Momma!  I am proud of everything you have ever done and will do.  You are certainly "Awesome"!

I will be linking up this week to some fab parties.  If they are not listed below, please check my sidebar.  I am trying to list each party linked to at the end of each post, but just in case...You are all listed over on the sidebar too!  Luv you all and appreciate the party invites!

starting Tuesday
Tuesday To Do Party http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/The Trendy TreehouseSunburnt Cow Handmade ShopTransformation Thursday




12 comments:

Marisa said...

Happy birthday little man! And I LOVE this idea, ADORABLE and useful!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marisa! Austin will love that you wished him a Happy B Day

Debbiedoos said...

Perfect teacher gift, they will love it. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Austin. Um could you please mail me a couple of those! I keep telling my son I'm going to get his teachers present done. I started but life keeps getting in my way. Like laundry and dishes both of which I should get back to.

MommyDigger.com said...

Great teacher gift, funny and so useful!

Happy Birthday to your little boy!!!

I'm a new follower from the Creative Tuesday blog hop! Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)

Linda said...

I love this inexpensive personalized idea.Thanks for sharing.

Andie Jaye said...

hope that austin had a great birthday! 10's a big step! he's hit those double digits! these are cute! i never even thought to take the labels off of mine.

laxsupermom said...

Happy Birthday, Austin! Double Digits! ;) Love the teacher gifts! Great idea! I know they use a ton of it. Thanks for sharing.

I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party and would love it if you linked up something you made/did/bought before blogging. The link will be open til next week. Can't wait to see what you bring to the party.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What adorable teacher gifts ~ Love those glittery sayings, too! Awesome job!

Thanks sooo much for adding my Wedding Blog Party button to your sidebar!! If you let me know that you'd like to join us by linking up for the June 10th party, I'll be happy to add your name to my sidebar participant's list!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Unknown said...

Now this is a fabulous project! My kids are all grown and, I have to say, I'm glad we didn't do teacher gifts when they were small. 3 boys? I'd still be making them!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Very fun and a great way to use up some of my old scrapbook embellishments. :)
Thanks for sharing on Motivated Monday at BeColorful.
Pam

Screaming Sardine said...

This is such a cute idea, Kim. Love how you can personalize it. Plus, it's so useful.

Tell Austin Happy Birthday! Hope he had a great day! :)

Thanks so much for linking up to the party! I featured you over at the Sunburnt Cow.

Cheers,
Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...